Thursday, June 28, 2012

Graduation Day


 Congratulations to the 4th class students at Holy Family School who took the improvers' course  over the last six weeks. I can't make up my mind which picture is best so I am posting both. Here is the group with their completion certs.

Following on from the beginners programme where every 4th class student had a weekly lesson, the group of sixteen players had  optional weekly lessons as part of the continuation of the Holy Family String Project . Each each player had an instrument on loan to take home for practice .  I am delighted with the degree of enthusiasm shown by the students and I am very proud of the progress you have made.

  Sophie said. 'I love playing the violin. I really want to be in the band and learn more tunes'

Emelia said ' I love playing the violin. 'Twinkle Twinkle is my favourite'





No comments:

Post a Comment